- Day 1. Beijing
In the morning, your private tour guide will pick you up at the hotel and then transfer you to visit Great Wall at Mutianyu Section. No Beijing tour is complete without a visit to the Great Wall, one of the greatest wonders in the world. With great scenery, Mutianyu Great Wall is one of the best preserved section of the Great Wall, which is a little far from Beijing than the Badaling Great Wall. You can have a walk on the ancient Great Wall. Or if you want to enjoy a stunning panoramic view of the Great Wall from distance, the cable car is recommended (the cable car fee is on your own ). After lunch, you’ll be transferred back to your hotel in Beijing by the private car.During the way back to hotel, have a photo stop at the Bird's Nest and Water Cube.
Superior Tour- Price Per Person
|Traveling Period||High Season
(Mar 01 - Nov 30)
(Dec 01 - Feb 28)
|Note:||The prices listed above are in US dollars, per person, based on the double occupancy.|
|The prices shown above are not valid during the China's National Day Holiday, Chinese Spring Festival and some large exhibitions like Canton Fair.|
- 1. Admission fees: to scenic spots as listed in the itinerary;
- 2. Meals: all meals as specified in the itinerary;
- 3. Tour guides: excellent private English-speaking guide;
- 4. Transfers: land transfer with drivers as specified;
- 5. Insurance: China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance during the tour;
- 6. Government taxes & fees;
- 7. Arrangement: planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- 1. International flights to/from China, as well as transportation to/from the above city;
- 2. China visa fees;
- 3. Accommodations;
- 4. Gratuities to guides & drivers and any expense of personal nature;
- 5. Our tour package does not include Travel Insurance. Please DO purchase the Travel Insurance before your trip to against any unforeseen circumstance.